Wizards and Witches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wizards and Witches

Create a character, bring them in and make some magic!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where the Master is

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Where the Master is Empty
PostSubject: Where the Master is   Where the Master is EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:26 pm

She looked around. Her blue eyes picked out many plants of various colors. She clasped the medallion that hung from a gold chain around her neck.

Elina...
Her head whipped around. She knew that name.

Elina...remember...

Remember? Remember what? What had she forgotton?

Elina...remember who you are...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elina woke up, panting. It was such a strange dream. But it had happened before. It had been the same dream for weeks. She forgot herself.

Elina carefully stood up. She was sore from sleeping on the hard ground. She lifted a hand to feel the medallion that rested against her chest. A medallion that was ancient and contained all of her secrets...

The air surrounding her reverbrated as she lifted herself into the air with magic. Propelling herself forward, she sped through the air, passing animals of the sky. She suddenly faced a steep cliff, below her was a mass of water. Elina dropped the air magic and plummeted towards the water. At the last second, she used the magic of water to protect herself from the bitter cold.

"You can't resist yourself, can you?" Daivya asked with annoyance.

"Oh, come on. That was fun." Elina replied. "Wasn't that fun?"

"Fun? You almost missed. If you had, you would've died. Do you know what happens if you die?"

"You'll miss me?" Elina teased.

"The elemental magics will go beserk. No one will be able to work their magic because you were careless." The little white dragon sped along beside her.

"I'm not careless." Elina huffed. "I know exactly what I'm doing."

"See? Now you are just getting cocky. Do you know what happens to people who are cocky? They make a big mistake and die."

"You're just all about death today, aren't you Daivya?"

"Death is a big deal Elina. Everyone dies at some point."

"Not you," Elina said, traveling through a dark tunnel. She lit it up brightly.

"Don't do that." Daivya hissed. "Who knows what's down here. And I will die at some point."

"Oh, don't say that Daivya. I'll get depressed."

Daivya sighed. The last time Elina had been depressed, there had been thunderstorms for a month and then a drought for three. "Don't be depressed, Elina. Please?"

"All right." She smiled.

Daivya got nervous. "Smile? What does that smile mean, Elina? What are you planning?"

"You'll see."
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/LoZ_Seasons/index.php?act=idx
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

PostSubject: Re: Where the Master is   Where the Master is EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 9:54 am

Daivya and Elina sped through the underground tunnel. Elina turned out of the tunnel and was faced with a large chunk of ice. She summoned her magic.

Kyara felt the ice melting. Elina... she thought. Oh, Elina. What are you doing? Kyara released the ice and it instantly changed back into water. "Good morning, Elina. I knew you would be here."

"Well, Kyara, that's good. Now, you do know what's going on above, right?" Elina watched the mermaid ponder.

"Not really Elina. I don't know much at all. I haven't been up lately. I know something's up there. Something I don't like the feeling of." Kyara shivered.

"Well, you're right. A man named Angra Mainyu Chernobog has appeared. I don't know where he is, what he looks like, or what magics he knows. I don't even know if Angra Mainyu Chernobog is his real name. I heard it from a tavern one night."

"Elina is trying to say that she suggests you be careful and alert. We've already been to several different Guardians, but none of them were there. All we have left to check after we're done here is the Guardian of Fire," Daivya said sternly.

"Why did you freeze so much water?"

Kyara looked down, almost bashfully. "Many different animals have been wreaking havoc lately. I didn't want to get hurt."

"Oh. Well, that's all right." Elina moved forward in the water and put a hand on Kyara's shoulder. "I bless you, Kyara, Guardian of the flowing waters of our land. May you remain safe, strong and out of Angra Mainyu Chernobog's evil clutches."

Daivya watched the blessing. When Elina finished, he asked Kyara, "Is there a quicker way of leaving?"

Kyara nodded. "Transform into a small animal and you can traverse that way. There's a minute opening. Something Daivya's size would work the best."

"Thank you Kyara." Daivya struggled through the water, but when he made it to her side, he kissed her forehead.

"You are welcome Daivya." The mermaid smiled broadly. "Stay safe Elina. You are the only Master."
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

PostSubject: Re: Where the Master is   Where the Master is EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Kyara surrounded herself with ice again. She felt the creatures of the sea moving and feared for her safety. But if what Elina had said was true, that this Angra Mainyu Chernobog fellow was out to get the guardians, there was no way he could get through her shield, right? Or, there might even be someone else out to get her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the Master is   Where the Master is Empty

Back to top Go down

Where the Master is
Page 1 of 1