Wizards and Witches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wizards and Witches

Create a character, bring them in and make some magic!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-27

In town Empty
PostSubject: In town   In town EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:17 pm

Felicity and Medwin wandered through the town. Medwin was thoroughly enjoying himself. He licked some of the children who came to pet him. Felicity watched with amusement.

As they were wandering, Felicity wasn't paying attention to any of the stores they passed. Medwin seemed to know where he wanted to go. Suddenly, he took off. Felicity ran after him.

After a long chase through the town, she found Medwin cowering in a corner, surrounded by guards. "Now you've done it, you mangy mutt!" one of them shouted in anger. "You've killed your last here."

"Medwin!" Felicity broke through the line of guards. She fell beside him and hugged his warm coat. "Thank Elina that you're all right."

"Felicity, is this your dog?"

"Yes. I've been looking for him everywhere."

"Well, just know that he's been killing the farm animals."

"Medwin? No, he wouldn't do that. I'm sure it was another wolf. There have been a lot in the woods lately."

"There's a new law in place that says animals aren't permitted to roam on their own, or they are to be killed."

"I didn't know about it. I was in town last night, and he missed me. That's why he's here."

"Just be sure he's not alone anymore. Next time we won't hesitate to kill him."

"Even though you know he's mine?"

Suddenly, they were alone. Felicity said, "Come on, Medwin. Why did you run off like that?"

"Two reasons. One, I wanted you to see how they are treating animals here. Two, I wanted to see how much you cared for me."

Felicity nodded, saying nothing. She absently wandered with Medwin again. Medwin stopped. He sniffed the air. Barking, he started jumping around and ran straight at a pale-skinned, red-haired elf who was staring at a piece of paper. "Look out!" she screamed at him. Medwin pounced on him, knocking the tall elf to the ground, and started licking his face.

Felicity ran to the scene. "Medwin, cut it out." She knocked the suddenly playful wolf off of the elf. "Are you all right?" she asked him. She looked into his eyes and noticed how blue they were...like the blue gem on her gauntlet...such a pretty blue..."I'm sorry about Medwin. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/LoZ_Seasons/index.php?act=idx
Dracon
Dracon

Number of posts : 78

In town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In town   In town EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Dracon looked up as he heard a female voice shout 'look out'. After he was knocked down, he looked up at the elf that was staring into his eyes. Dracon said, "Isn't it bad manners to stare at someone? It's ok, my name is Dracon. What's your name?" Dracon tried to stand up.
Back to top Go down
http://johnny12ck.deviantart.com/
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

In town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In town   In town EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:17 pm

Medwin barked and jumped on Dracon again. "Medwin!" Felicity cried. "Oh, Medwin, must you jump on him?" Medwin licked Dracon's face again. Felicity pulled Medwin off and told Dracon, "Really, I'm sorry about Medwin. I don't know what's gotten into him."

A bell rang behind him. She used it as an excuse. "I'm sorry. I have to go. It was a pleasure meeting you, Dracon." She whistled at Medwin and told him, "Come on, boy, let's go home." Felicity ran away from Dracon and toward the gate, secretly hoping he would follow her. She was blushing deep red as she ran out the gate.

"What was that about? He likes you. Couldn't you tell?"

"I could, Medwin. And that's the problem. I know we only met this morning, you and I, but you'll soon learn that I get very nervous around people. I only feel truly safe around nature." Felicity leaned against the wall and sat on the ground, waiting to see if Dracon would follow her or not.
Back to top Go down
Dracon
Dracon

In town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In town   In town EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:14 pm

Dracon thought to himself 'I wonder if she wanted me to follow her, 'cause I saw where she went, and I can't believe she was that beautiful. I can only wonder why she ran off with out telling me her name. I bet my life it was a beautiful name.' Dracon got up turned to where the beautiful elf ran off to and walked slowly over to where he last saw her run. Dracon pushed open the gate and saw her sitting on the ground and sat right next to her and asked, "So where are you headed beatuiful elf and cool-looking dog?"
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

In town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In town   In town EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 7:00 am

Felicity stood in a hurry. "Oh, well, we were just...um..."

"Tell him your name." Medwin said, only Dracon heard a faint whine.

"Medwin, how can I?" she muttered. My name is Felicity. Just say it. It can't be that bad. "M-m-my name is Felicity. I-I-I'm sorry. I have to go." Felicity turned and fled the scene again. Medwin licked Dracon's face and then followed Felicity.

She was leaning against a tree when Medwin caught up to her. "You can't keep doing this. Every time you run, you make him more curious. He'll follow again. You can be sure of that. He likes you. Didn't you hear what he called you? 'Beautiful elf', and that was only because he didn't know your name. Well, he knows it now."

"Medwin, stop. All right, I know what I did. He'll probably never leave me alone."

"Do you want him to?" Medwin sat beside Felicity and put his head on her lap.

"Yes. No. I don't know. He is very cute, but he's so tall. He's over a foot taller than myself. It wouldn't work."

"If you think like that, it definitely won't. You must think positive."

Oh, wonderful. I'm getting dating advice from a wolf. "Look, Medwin, I'll figure out a way to deal with this. I have to."
Back to top Go down
Dracon
Dracon

In town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In town   In town EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:50 pm

Dracon watched as Felicity told Dracon her name and then ran off again. Dracon paid careful attention to where Felicity and Medwin ran off to so he couild follow later. Dracon thought to himself, Now I know her name, but now I want to be with her. Well, I could go after her...I wonder why she keeps talking to Medwin as though he is a real person. Dracon just remembered how many different magics there where. Draon thought to himself, That explains it now and why Medwin keeps licking my face. I wonder if Medwin tells Felicity to run or to stay? I will never know for sure until I ask. Dracon got up from where he was sitting and started walking toward where he last saw Medwin run off to. He looked behind every tree he came across and then he spotted Medwin's tail and legs. Dracon started walking towards where he saw Medwin's tail and legs. Then Felicity, the beautiful elf, came in to view. Dracon came up and sat on the other side of Felicity, so that Dracon and Felicity were facing each other, Dracon said "Felicity, please stop running from me. I just want to talk to you. Please, can you talk to me? If you think I am going to hurt you, just let me tell you right now: I would never hurt you 'cause you are the most beautiful elf I have ever met, and if I were going to hurt you, I think Medwin here, good dog as he is, would probably kill anyone including me first, before anyone could hurt you." Dracon reached out and started petting Medwin.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

In town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In town   In town EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:05 pm

"He's a wolf." Felicity muttered. "It's not that I don't want to talk to you...it's just that I'm not very good around people. I get nervous. It takes me a lot of short bursts of spending time with someone over a long course of time to get used to someone. It's nothing against you. Honest."

Again, Dracon only heard whining and barking when Medwin said, "Keep talking to him, Felicity. You're getting somewhere."

"I can't, Medwin. Look, Dracon, I'm sorry. But I'll see you tomorrow, okay? Where do you work? Never mind, just meet me here. What time? Is sunrise all right?"

OOC||Sunrise is veeeeeeeery early, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Dracon
Dracon

In town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In town   In town EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:19 pm

Dracon said, "Well you can talk to me I will listen and I will be patient. For any and all outbursts you have." Dracon looked down at Medwin and said, "I am sorry, Medwin, for calling you a dog. You are a great and beautiful wolf." Still petting Medwin and Dracon looked up and said "Well if you want to and I don't mind at all as long as I get to see you again tomorrow. Well tomorrow, here at sunrise. I will be waiting." Dracon stopped petting Medwin and stood up and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

In town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In town   In town EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:13 am

"There. Now, was that so hard?" Medwin asked.

"No. But I don't know what to think of him. He's six feet tall! But his eyes..." Felicity sighed.

"Learn what's on the inside. That's what matters."

Felicity wasn't listening.

"Felicity!" Medwin barked. "Come on! Let's go!"

Felicity and Medwin disappeared into the trees. "Back where I belong," Felicity said, smiling. She took Medwin back to her crude house in the woods.

"This is where you live?"

"Yes, Medwin'a Karneshin. This is my home."

"It's nice."

"Thanks. I built it."

Felicity crawled inside and fell asleep, Medwin curled next to her.
Back to top Go down
Dracon
Dracon

In town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In town   In town EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:51 pm

Dracon woke up and stretched. He looked outside and it was still dark. Dracon got up and put on his clothes, weapons, and his gunblade last like always. Dracon walked outside and said, "I wonder if I will be late or if I will be early." Dracon started to walk toward where he met Felicity yesterday. He got there and saw Medwin. He walked right up to him and sat down beside him and started petting him. Dracon wondered where Felicity might be. She might have sent Medwin to just say she is on her way, but he wanted to ask him. Dracon said, "Hey, Medwin, where is Felicity? Is she on her way, or is she not going to meet me?" He really did want her to be on her way. He didn't want her to not come because he chased her, but the reason he did that was because he liked her, and he knew he not just liked her, but he loved her.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

In town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In town   In town EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Medwin, as bidden, looked up at Felicity. She smiled and lightly jumped to the ground. "Neither, Dracon. I was already here." She sat down. "Yesterday, you said you wanted to talk to me. What about?"

Medwin watched Dracon. He knew what the elf would say. The wolf wondered exactly how he would go about saying it, and what Felicity would respond with. He waited patiently for Dracon's answer.
Back to top Go down
Dracon
Dracon

In town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In town   In town EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 6:09 pm

Dracon saw Felicity land and wondered if she heard everything he had asked Medwin. Dracon said, "Well I want to be friends, and other things, but just for now friends. Is that ok? 'Cause I really want to be friends with you Felicity." Dracon looked down at Medwin and said softly, "Medwin, do you think Felicity will say yes, and will stay with me? Oh, don't tell her I want your opinion on the matter, ok?" Dracon looked up and waited for Felicity's answer.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

In town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In town   In town EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 6:18 pm

Medwin stared at Dracon. He could answer, but what would be the point? Dracon couldn't understand him.

"Dracon," Felicity murmured. "'Friends' is a little fast. 'Acquantainces' might be better for now. I don't know you well enough to answer yet." She watched Dracon's face. "And I don't need Medwin to tell me what you said. I heard you. If you mean stay with you in the town, the answer is no. I don't really go in town. Living there would be a nightmare. Why do you think I live out in the woods?"

Medwin snorted. He stood up and walked by Felicity before laying down again and putting his head on Felicity's lap. He knew he had liked her. She was a good person at heart. Too bad she wasn't a she-wolf. He would've picked her for a mate.
Back to top Go down
Dracon
Dracon

In town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In town   In town EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 6:35 pm

Dracaon wondered if he was asking too fast and said "No, not in town. I live outside of town too. When I lived in town they always depend on me for protection from wolves and monsters. No offense to you, Medwin; you are a good wolf."Dracon sighed and said, "Yeah, I kinda figured that you would say that. But it is ok we can just be acquaintainces for now, but I hope you will trust me later so we can be friends." Dracon looked down and muttered, "I hope we will be more then friends someday." Dracon looked up and said, "Well what can I do so that you will trust me more?" Dracon hoped not to get some kind of errand that would make him look like a fool, but it would be worth it in the long run, just for her.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

In town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In town   In town EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 6:48 pm

Felicity heard Dracon's comment. "More than friends?" She paled. "What do you mean, more than friends?"

Medwin picked his head up. He had been dozing. Oops. He hoped Felicity wouldn't need any advice.
Back to top Go down
Dracon
Dracon

In town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In town   In town EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 6:53 pm

Dracon looked surprised and blushed, saying, "Um...um...I...just...like you a lot, ok? And I think you like me back?" Dracon looked down, not meaning it to be a question but wondered still.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

In town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In town   In town EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:05 pm

Felicity was surprised with Dracon's answer. She nudged Medwin. He stood up and covered his yawn. "I-I think Medwin is hungry. He didn't get any breakfast this morning, and now that I think of it, neither did I." She stood up and apologized. "I'll see you later." She and Medwin disappeared into the woods.

"What did you do that for? You were getting along with him." Medwin huffed.

"Didn't you hear what he said? He likes me. A lot. Medwin, I've never had to deal with anything like this before. I don't know what to do, what to say, how to act."

"Well, now's the time to learn. What can go wrong?"

"Medwin, you obviously don't know much about people. They only ever want to be more than friends if they want a relationship."

"So? He said he lived outside of town."

"Oh, you want me to just pack up my things and move in with him? I hardly know him. I just met him yesterday."

"All the more reason to turn around and talk to him some more."

"No. He's probably gone by now, Medwin. Besides, I think he does live in town. He doesn't seem like the type of person who would live out of town. And, I've been scouting these woods since I was twenty. I think I would know if someone lived out here."

"Maybe he's really good at hiding his house. Or, maybe he lives closer to town, where you don't scout."

"If it is either of those, it's got to be the second. And that is just too close to town for me."

OOC||Don't forget that dracon can't hear any of their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Dracon
Dracon

In town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In town   In town EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:28 pm

Dracon waited a bit and wondered if she was going to come back. Dracon knew that the food for Medwin was just a test. Dracon knew that he had blown it, so he got up and started to walk toward his house. He knew the old saying 'There are plenty of fish out there in the sea'. Dracon said out loud, "But I want that one, and no other" He wished that Felicity had heard him so she would come back, but he knew she did not hear him, and even if she did she would probably stay away from him forever, but he did not want that. When Dracon got to his house he went in and laid on the bed and thought out loud, "I wonder, if I move my house out farther out, will she visit me? I wish she would have stayed 'cause I just wanted to talk about what she liked to do and see if she could fight." Dracon sat up and started making motions of him fighting a make-believe person. "That would be so much fun: me and her fighting and Medwin could be the judge." Dracon liked that. He wanted to have fun but was not sure how to ask it. Dracon laid back down in his bed and he thought about how to ask Felicity if she would play with him.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

In town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In town   In town EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:39 pm

Felicity and Medwin slowed down. "Hm..."

"What are you thinking, Felicity?"

"Medwin, could I ask you to do something for me?"

"I suppose..." Medwin had an idea of what Felicity was going to ask.

"Could you hang around Dracon during the day? Just find out his daily habits for me? Please?"

"I suppose. I'll come back at night."

"Thank you." She kissed Medwin's forehead. "I'll see you later."
Back to top Go down
Dracon
Dracon

In town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In town   In town EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:51 pm

Dracon then remembered that he had stuff to do. Dracon got out of bed and opened the door and there stood Medwin. Dracon walked out and walked around his house and looked to the top of it and to the tops of many of the trees around him. Dracon said to Medwin, "Well I guess that it is just guy time, unless Felicity knows an invisibility spell. Well never mind about her. I got to go do some work. You can come with, Medwin if you want, but I will warn you that you might have to fight. I promise you that I will protect you with my life. Ok, then, are you settled to head off? I will take that as a yes 'cause i have no time to spare." Dracon walked off in the direction of his work's supplier friend's.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

In town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In town   In town EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:58 pm

Medwin trotted behind Dracon. He was not only doing this for Felicity, but for himself as well. Dracon was strange to him, foreign. This elf would need to be watched closely. I hope I'm not running around too much... he thought to himself.

"Hey, what do you have to do?" Medwin called. He remembered that Dracon couldn't understand him. He would only hear barks. Medwin growled. If only all people could understand him. Life would be much easier.

Felicity wondered how Medwin was doing. She shrugged and ran through the woods, searching for anything that meant Dracon lived there...

OOC||You can make something else up for what Dracon thinks Medwin is saying. Just remember that Dracon doesn't know what Medwin is really saying...
Back to top Go down
Dracon
Dracon

In town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In town   In town EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:35 pm

Dracon led Medwin to where his work's supplier friends stayed. Yep, Dracon could tell that a group had been expecting him, because they had set up a perimeter around the warehouse. When the head of the group saw Dracon's gunblade, he left the group and went to go talk to Dracon.

The group leader said, "Are you the one with the big fire blade?"

Dracon said, "I am; but who wants to know? That is my question to you."

He said, "Well, it looks like you are. We're a group that stands for evil and we will kill you, 'cause we are better then you and we out-number you ten-to-one. You cannot fight the odds."

Dracon replied, "Well, yes, you do out-number me but I can still fight you and come out on top." Dracon looked down at Medwin and asked, "Will you help me fight them off, Medwin? I could really use your help." Dracon heard Medwin bark and he took that as a yes to his question. Dracon looked back at the group leader and said, "Well, you will get beaten and taken down by me and my dog."

The group leader looked down at Medwin and laughed, turning around and, walking back to his group, passed the word around that Dracon would fight and his dog will fight too. The whole group with the leader in front started running toward Dracon and Medwin.

Dracon took out his gunblade and set it ablaze. Dracon swung his blade in front of him like he was chopping one of the group members in half starting from the head down. When Dracon's blade hit the ground, it shot out a wave of fire and engulfed all of the group members and the wave burned them to ashes. Dracon turned and looked down at Medwin and said, "Good fighting, boy. Remind me and I will buy you something back in town."
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

In town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In town   In town EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 6:00 pm

Medwin growled at Dracon. He wasn't Dracon's dog. He wasn't even a dog! Medwin had no choice.

Medwin had sprung forward to attack but leapt back when the wave of fire emerged. His tail was singed.

Good fighting? He hadn't fought at all. Medwin snorted and sat down, soothing his tail with his tongue. He growled whenever Dracon tried to help. When he was done, he barked angrily at Dracon, "You idiot! You almost burned me! I'm not here to help you fight. I'm here for Felicity, and I need her as much as she needs me. Don't go killing me off. I'm a full grown wolf and Felicity's the only thing holding me back from hurting you."

Felicity saw no sign of Dracon's home. Sighing, she looked toward town. A cloud of dark smoke was rising into the air. Fire! Someone was in trouble. She ran quickly through the woods and emerged to see Dracon and Medwin. "...Felicity's the only thing holding me back from hurting you." Medwin shouted.

"What's going on?" Felicity saw Medwin's tail. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Dracon
Dracon

In town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In town   In town EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 6:12 pm

Dracon turned around and said, "Medwin here helped me kill this group of guys that were trying to kill me." Dracon looked down at Medwin and then looked back at Felicity and said, "I did not mean to hurt Medwin. I just did not expect him to jump in front of me. I will buy any supplies that you need to help him out with his burn from town." Dracon looked down at Medwin and said, "I will also get you a treat if you still want one."
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

In town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In town   In town EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 6:20 pm

Medwin growled. "I don't want a treat." He nuzzled his nose in Felicity's hand.

Felicity translated for Dracon. "And I don't need your help with supplies. I have plenty back at my house." Hurt with Dracon's actions, even if they were accidental, Felicity and Medwin turned back into the trees.

It was slow going. Any time Medwin's tail brushed against anything, he yowled in pain. "Medwin, are you all right?"

"I might've sprained something again."

Felicity noticed he was limping. "Come here," she told the injured wolf. "Let me heal you."

"Why didn't you do it before?"

"I didn't want Dracon knowing I can heal."

"He might've followed us, you know."

Felicity nodded. "I'm paying attention."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In town   In town Empty

Back to top Go down

In town
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next