Wizards and Witches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wizards and Witches

Create a character, bring them in and make some magic!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neuro's character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angra
Angra

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Neuro's character Empty
PostSubject: Neuro's character   Neuro's character EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:13 pm

Name: ANGRA MAINYU CHERNOBOG (nickname ZAYD)

Race: human

Position: evil

Element: dark, animal

Abilities: fly using his mastery of animal (can use his mastery of animal to change into any animal he wants) and can teleport using his mastery of dark

Weapons: on his left hand he has one of those arm blade things, and on his other hand he has a Fantasy Claw Dagger and he also has Dragon Lords Twin Blades (just google search the weapon you want to know about and it is the first pic)

Weakness: light, nature

Appearance: Neuro's character DemonAnime but wings are bigger, and by his right foot that is not a tale it is a blade on his boot and he has one on his other boot

Personality: He wants to make the world of magics obey him and only him and everybody on the world as well. He would also like a beautiful queen to rule by his side and love him no mater what.

History: All that is known is that since childhood he wanted everything for him and only him, and wanted to be head of everything and everyone. For that reason he killed his mom and dad at a young age. So the court had to put him in jail but different just for him. 24 hour watch and security. When the court thought that he had leard his lesson they let him go but not with out a securty detail always folowing him without him knowing. He always knew about it so he slowly killed the the people that were folowing him when they were never watching him. Like when he was in the bathroom one time. He snuck out of the bathroom with out they knowing and snuck up behind them one at a time and killed them quietly.

Sample Post: In Neuro's bathroom that he always uses he always keeps the window open even in the winter. Neuro went in to the bathroom. "Look there he goes again." one of the folowers heard in his com. "Why do you think he always leaves the window open?" one asked "I dont know." said two "I bet to jack off. hahahahahaha" three said "No he is not doing that. I can see him with my heat goggles. All he is doing is washing his hands." one said "Why dont you watch him while he is in the bathroom?" three asked "cause the bathroom is a place for privacy and I am not going to deprive him of that. Hey four how is the post over there?" one said/asked .... .... .... .... .... "Hey four come in?" two asked "Hey four are you cuming in? hahahahahahaha" three said Neuro talking in four's com "Sorry i'm here and shutup three! Sorry I was going over my map of where everyone is. Can you tell me where you guys are posted again please?" Neuro asked "Well how many times are we going to do this four? We were on coms for the entire day yesterday just so you could tell us." two said "Well just to make sure you guys are in your places." Neuro said "Ok but you got to get it in your mind that I am a girl not a guy four and I am the leader but ok sound off but keep watch on the bathroom. One in van out front of house." one said "Two on top of house in back of Neuro's house" two said "Three up Neuro's butt and around the corner. Sorry could not resist. Three on top of house in front of Neuro's house." three said "Ok thanks everyone." Neuro said "Wait four you are suposto also sound off." one said .... .... .... "Four are you there? Four come in? Two or three do you have a vizual on four?" one asked? Two, three are you there?" one asked. Then the van doors broke open and Neuro was standing there. "Wait how did you get there? Two, three, four Neuros out of UG ..." Just then Neuro quickly grabed one by the neck "You are so beauiful. I will give you a chance to be my queen and rule by my side while I take over the world." Neuro said. One spit in Neuro's face. "Fine then." Neuro choked one to death. Neuro carried one with him out of the van. Two, three, and four's bodys were laying there. Neuro put all the bodys in the van but not ones. He carried one's body into his house and put the van in his garage.

Last edited by Neuro on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angra
Angra

Neuro's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neuro's character   Neuro's character EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:14 pm

Is this what you mean by a new application?
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Neuro's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neuro's character   Neuro's character EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:24 pm

Kind of. I meant that I would like you to make him your own character, rather than Dracon's. You also still need a sample post. You can change as much as you'd like about him.
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/LoZ_Seasons/index.php?act=idx
Angra
Angra

Neuro's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neuro's character   Neuro's character EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:17 pm

oh ok sorry didn't know what you meant ok i will play around with him a bit then
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

Neuro's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neuro's character   Neuro's character EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:23 pm

I don't mind if you use the same picture, but i would like you to make a new, completely-your-own character, please.
Back to top Go down
Angra
Angra

Neuro's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neuro's character   Neuro's character EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:53 pm

ok i will work on him
Back to top Go down
Angra
Angra

Neuro's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neuro's character   Neuro's character EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:34 am

ok i cant change him cause i like the way he is
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

Neuro's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neuro's character   Neuro's character EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:30 pm

I would like to expand on personality and history and you need a sample post..
Back to top Go down
Angra
Angra

Neuro's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neuro's character   Neuro's character EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:56 am

ok i edited it now what?
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

Neuro's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neuro's character   Neuro's character EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:45 pm

Now you post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neuro's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neuro's character   Neuro's character Empty

Back to top Go down

Neuro's character
Page 1 of 1