Wizards and Witches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wizards and Witches

Create a character, bring them in and make some magic!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Awake   Awake EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 8:50 pm

Felicity kept her eyes closed against the bright sunlight. She kept a hand over her eyes as she sat up, yawning. Sitting up, Felicity left for a brief dip in a small pond. Refreshed and more awake, Felicity dried herself off. After donning her usual garb, she picked up her bow and fastened it across her back. She slipped her knife in her boot and sheathed the short sword on her hip. The quiver rested on her back, covered by her long, blond hair. She ran a bone comb carved from a rib through her silky hair. She pulled it back and expertly braided it. Smiling to herself, she picked up her yew staff and left the small hut.
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/LoZ_Seasons/index.php?act=idx
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:28 am

OOC|| The village Felicity is heading to will be the same village for Dracon. I'll start a new forum for it.

IC||Felicity knew of a small town that was very close by her home in the woods. She didn't need any food or money. The animals brought her any food--berries, nuts, seeds, roots--and she had all of the money she needed. (It totaled to around twenty gold coins.) She heard the bustling town before she saw it. There it is, she thought, when it came into view.

She heard a whining from the bottom of the wall that surrounded the town. A wolf, maybe waist high if it stood, laid in the grass. She knelt beside it and asked, "Are you hurt?"

"Just a sprain," the wolf replied.

Felicity's eyes widened with fear and surprise; she had not expected the wolf to speak. "A sprain?"

"Yes. That's what I said, isn't it?" He looked at her with pain in his eyes.

Felicity held her hands out. She pulled strength from the sunshine and cast a healing spell, lightly touching her yew staff. The wolf sighed in comfort. "Better?"

"Much, much better." The wolf stood on it's leg. He sat down and stared at her. "What's your name, elf?"

"Felicity. Yours?"

"Among my own kind, I am called Medwin'a Karneshin. Many people call me Medwin."

"Have you ever spoken with a person before?"

"No." Medwin'a Karneshin licked his paw. "Well, I've talked to a person named Elina. And the other person...I can't remember that person's name. But I do remember that they were the Guardian of Animal, or so they called themself."

"How did you get hurt?"

"Without a person, I am regarded as a killer of farm animals. I was in town, and they chased me out. I was forced on a roof and to jump off. I landed here, sprained my paw, and then you found me."

"Oh. What will you do now, Medwin?"

"I want to go into town. Are you going into town?"

"I generally don't go into town. I stay outside of it."

"Well, you are going in, today." He stood up. "Come along, Felicity."

Right before they went through the gate, he told her to put her hand on his back. They walked into town. "Don't be tense, Felicity."
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:33 pm

In the morning, just before the sun rises

Felicity opened her eyes and stretched. Medwin yawned beside her. "Don't forget," he said, stretching, "you have a meeting."

"Oh." Felicity repeated her daily ritual of waking up and pulled on her clothes. She was ready to go.

Felicity sprinted to the tree where she had been with Dracon. He wasn't there yet. She scrambled up and waited for him; not knowing his personality, she wasn't certain, but she didn't think he would look up.

"What am I supposed to do?" Medwin asked. "He'll know you are here because I am here."

"If he asks, look up at me. If not, just lay down."

"All right." Medwin sat on his haunches, waiting for the unusually tall elf to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Admin
Admin
Felicity

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:54 pm

"Well, it looks like we were wrong." Medwin said, confused.

"No, it's that whoever was coming, isn't." Felicity replied. She glanced back to where Dracon had been. A strange feeling stirred in the pit of her stomach. She returned home and after a restless sleep, asked Medwin to lead her to Dracon's house. The unfamiliar feeling had changed into a desire to see Dracon. Even more unfamiliar was an urge to kiss him. The craving frightened her but the desire was so strong. As soon as she arrived, she knocked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake Empty

Back to top Go down

Awake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizards and Witches :: The Story :: Felicity's house-
Jump to: